Wednesday 19 September 2012

Thank you

As I am busy trying to come up with creative ways of marketing my book 'Briefs' and dreaming up launch dates and venues I thought it appropriate to write a thank you to those who have always supported me.

My husband in particular has received a bit of mention and he has been fantastic in his support, enthusiasm and dedication to help me get published (he had to read the book at least twice to help with editing). My son of course is just an inspiration full stop.

However,  so far I have not really thanked my family, my brother and most importantly my parents. We are small but we all have big hearts. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

We have been lucky in that we were brought up in a very supportive environment. My parents were always there and supported any crazy idea we had and pursued. I cannot recall my parents ever saying we should not do something, supporting us all the way.

I have many a happy child hood memory of travelling, laughing and hanging out together. Apparently story telling was already my forte back then. I am told I once had my family on the edge of their seat about a man in the shower. Perhaps I should revisit this story. I know I have been very lucky to have been brought up in a nurturing loving home with supportive parents. Practicing in Family Law (in my spare time and until the book sells), I read many a report on children growing up in less than ideal homes. It is a privilege to have parents like I have.

Again thank you mum and dad.

I cannot say thank you enough.

Mum, dad, I love you and thank you.

This rose is for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment