Friday 21 September 2012

Blah, blah, blah

We listen to this song about what happens on the bus. One of the lines is the people on the bus make 'blah, blah blah,', which always makes us laugh. Tonight as I try and write another post I feel like the people on the bus. I have had four attempts at putting something together, only to delete it after staring at it.

At first I was going to talk about views people get from their homes, then I was going to write about the reason for writing short stories before I thought I might write about the process of publishing itself. None of what I had written seemed to inspire me. Thus, I started this post with blah, blah, blah.

Unfortunately I am no closer to coming up with a suitable topic, than I was half an hour ago.

Perhaps it has been a long week and I am all written out (if there is such a thing). Or I have run out of things to say (people that know me would disagree with this I am sure).

As I rummaged through photos to paste into the posts I came across this one taken during summer in Bavaria two years ago. Isn't it amazing that there was snow in summer.

In one of my previous posts I talked about the arrival of spring, which of course has been fantastic after a long cold winter. Today I saw three of our tulips opening up to welcome spring. The days are getting warmer and longer and soon we will all complain about the heat.

As I leave you with a most unsatisfactory post I hope you enjoy the mountains.


No comments:

Post a Comment